- KOB 4 | ABQ water polo instructor headed to Afghanistan to teach sport to women
- Newsletter: Women Break Ground with National Water Polo Team
- Athlete Spotlight: Ebrahim Rajabi
- Newsletters: January – March 2015
- Military Times | Marines help coach Afghanistan’s first water polo team
- GWsports.com | Men’s @GW_WaterPolo Alum Coaching in Afghanistan
- Village News | Piasecki to train the Afghanistan National Water Polo Team
Help Us Spread the Word
Afghanistan Water Polo offers a unique opportunity for rich cultural exchange on a very personal basis.
Afghanistan Water Polo athletes are goodwill ambassadors for their country, culture, and sport. AWP team members seek opportunities to perform high-visibility community service and activities in all communities within which the team trains. They heavily participate in and accept speaking engagements at local schools, community organizations, and business groups to help raise local awareness of the situation in Afghanistan and build cultural bridges through the athletes’ personal experiences.
Courtney Hilborn, Director of Development
To be added to the AWP media contact list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive our monthly newsletter, please click here.